Apply to the Countryside Productivity Small Grant Scheme

The Countryside Productivity scheme is available to farming businesses in England. More information about the scheme can be found here

The information that you will need to complete your application

To apply, you will need the information that was used to register your business with the Rural Payments Agency (RPA).

Important: If the information you provide here does not match the information held on the RPA’s Rural Payments system, your application will be rejected. Please make sure your Rural Payments record is up to date and accurate before applying to this scheme.

We will use this information to identify you, including:

  • Your Customer Registration Number (CRN)
  • Your SBI (Single Business Identifier) Number
  • Your email address that was linked to your business and is used for correspondence
  • The full address of your business
  • The correct post code for your business

Agents: If you are an agent applying on behalf of a client, you can provide your own CRN number and email address but you must have permission to make legal changes for the business on Rural Payments. If you do not have the correct permission, your application will be rejected.

You will need to provide information about your business including details of:

  • The number of hectares of land that your business has
  • How many animals you farm, which species, sex and age
  • The number of people you employ

The CP Small Grant Scheme is currently not open for new applications.